FarCo Technologies,Inc. (“FarCo”) respects your preferences concerning the collection and use of your personal information and makes all reasonable efforts to protect the privacy of personal information collected from your use of FarCo's website. This policy covers FarCo's use of personal information collected while using the website at http://www.farcotech.com.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
1) FarCo may collect on our website your name, company/organization name, postal address, e-mail address, fax and phone number, and zip code (Personal Information). In addition, there may be other areas on our website where you can upload/download information/data. Our website may also provide you with the option to sign-up and receive electronic communications from us, where we ask for certain Personal Information that personally identifies you. FarCo may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of having someone contact you for additional information, or in response to your request for information from us.
2) FarCo does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children under 13 years of age and their use of this site is not conditioned on the disclosure of Personal Information. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. FarCo encourages parents and guardians to guide their children in use of online sites and accompany their children when going online. To make a child’s online experience safer, useful tips include: a) Teach children never to give Personal Information (such as name, address, phone number, school, etc.) unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult, b) Know the sites your children are visiting and which sites are appropriate for them, c) Look for website privacy policies to know how your child’s information is treated. Please visit the FTC’s website for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
2. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
FarCo will use the Personal Information directly submitted by you for the specific purpose for which you have provided it, for instance, as part of an information request, job application, etc. FarCo may also use the information you provide to us to contact you to the extent necessary to follow up on specific questions requiring information from FarCo or affiliates or business partners, or to follow up with you on your application for employment. We may use non-identifying and aggregate information from visitors to better design our website and to provide better services and improved user experience to our customers and site visitors.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except in the following circumstances for the limited purposes described below, FarCo does not share or disclose any Personal Information about you, including its contents or your use of the website, without your prior consent:
2) FarCo may share Personal Information to comply with legal obligations. FarCo cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. FarCo will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
While FarCo strives to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. FarCo recommends that you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
5. SUBMISSION OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
6. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND DOMAIN SERVERS
The website may contain links to other non-FarCo websites and FarCo is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Furthermore, the domain server companies have their own privacy policies. FarCo has no control over the use of such websites and you should exercise caution and view their privacy policies when disclosing any Personal Information on those websites.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US